iPhone 6

Monday 23 February 2015


After finally getting round to renew my phone contract after a few months of my last contract running out I have got the chance to upgrade to the iPhone 6. I know this model has been out for a few months now and has received quite a bit of criticism about the 6+ model bending in consumer's back pockets but I am actually really happy with it. 

I previously owned the iPhone 5 before getting this new phone so am very familiar with the apple applications and system. What I like most about this phone was that I was easy able to transfer all of my apps, contacts and data across into the new iPhone via storage on the cloud. I didn't have to spend hours setting it up, just a couple of clicks and it did it all for me. 

The size of the phone and screen is also something I really enjoy about the new iPhone. As it is slightly bigger than the previous version it took a little bit of time to get used to in my hand but now I love how much more you can see and it is great for reading blog post from my favourite bloggers on the go. 

What do you think of the iPhone 6? Do you like seeing this kind of post?
Blog soon little ones. 



No comments:

Post a Comment