New Year Resolutions

Tuesday 6 January 2015


So over the last few days I have been thinking about what resolutions I wanted to make for the new year. 2015 brings around the end of my uni degree and hopefully a successful graduate job along with it. I am so grateful for my family and friends that made 2014 a fantastic year for me and hope I can continue to thrive in this year to come. I have limited myself to five goals, as I think this is far more achievable. 

1. Travel Often - I previously mentioned in a post before that my very generous boyfriend is taking me to Paris in the Spring, which is somewhere I have never been to before. I would love the chance to visit more countries that I haven't previously before. This year I am hoping to also visit Texas which would be fantastic.

2. Read More - Reading is something I have always really enjoyed, from a young age you could find me with a number of books beside my bed. Throughout the last year I read quite a number of books, but I would really love to continue this and read set myself the challenge of at least 2 books per month. I am going to post about my monthly choices to give any book lovers recommendations. 

3. Spoil Others - As it is coming to the end of my uni life and I really feel as though I now have to become a proper adult, I'd really love the chance to give back and spoil my friends and family more. This Christmas I couldn't get the chance to buy my family lots of presents like the previous year as we have just moved house and everything is still quite chaotic so I would really like the chance to make up for it this year. 

4. Make Time - This resolution doesn't just mean for myself but also with others. I really want to make more time to spend with my family and friends as I live away from home to meeting up with them can be difficult at times. Finding the time to relax myself this year will also prove valuable with the stress of a dissertation.

5. Get Organised - Obviously with this being such an important year for myself I would really like to get organised, not only with uni work and applying for jobs but also with blogging. Building a routine for posts and taking photos for my blog would really help me in creating content which hopefully you as readers will enjoy. 


What are your new years resolutions?
Blog soon little ones!



No comments:

Post a Comment