Clarins Daily Energizer Wake-Up Booster

Wednesday 31 December 2014



I recently received a couple of these as samples when buying a moisturiser from Clarins. Although they are only small bottles I really love how soft and bright they make my skin feel. Recently I have just been using them to clean my face before applying make-up but I have to say I will be looking to purchase the full size very soon. Being very reasonably priced for the job it does I would recommend to anyone looking for something new in their morning routine. You can get this from most Clarins stockists for only £16.50 but I especially like Boots so you can collect your advantage card points too. 

My new year resolutions this year include developing a skin care routine that really works for my skin and sticking to it. I really love brands like Clarins and Benefit so hope to try out more of their products within the coming year. 

Have you ever tried this before?
Blog soon little ones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment