Zomato

Friday 28 November 2014



If you haven't been able to tell, I am a massive foodie. You can constantly find me eating out at restaurants and discovering new places to eat. I think I would eat out every night if I could! Which brings me to the website Zomato. They are a food reviewing platform, only available in a few cities in the UK currently - but they are expanding! The lovely Andrea contacted me and asked if I would like to find out more about their company over coffee. Obviously I agreed!

For Scotland it is only available in Edinburgh and Glasgow to review, so if you frequently eat out in these cities I would definitely recommend getting it. You can leave lengthy reviews or just upload pictures of your meals. The app which you can download for your phone also allows you to check-in to places too. The more you review the better your ranking goes up and you can become experts in certain areas within the city. It is pretty addictive actually. So what are you waiting for, go check it out for yourself. 

If you think this does interest you let me know your zomato profile and I can follow you. Currently mine is: @jlivingstone


I can't wait too see all your foodie pictures.
Blog soon little ones! 



No comments:

Post a Comment