Motel Wishlist

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Recently I have seen lots of my favourite bloggers draped in the latest fashions from the fabulous Motel. So thought it was about time that I finally made the time to head onto their website and have a really good look around. And typical me found more than enough little gems that I've got my eyes on. Roll on pay day.

1
2


3
4



















Recently I have been pining over cut outs and playsuits, so one which combines the two really floats my boat. I really love the choice of prints in Motel collections this year, and vibrant choice of colour. With University fast approaching again and the infamous freshers week close, any one of this will be fab for the occasion. Although, I must admit, I think I am sold on the cut out playsuit.

What's your Motel Wishlist?
Blog soon little ones!

4 comments :

  1. Love the red shift dress can dress up or down.

    www.DUALLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the pattern of that playsuit! What great finds.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I nominated you for The Liebster Award:) Check my blog for the rules and the questions I asked you! .x

    paulaelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete