Lazy Sunday

Sunday 26 May 2013

Sundays, especially sunny ones at that, should always be spent doing one of your favourite things. This could be skiing, catching up with friends, lazing in front of the TV all day or simply shopping. As you have probably guessed I spent a large majority of the day at the shops dragging my boyfriend along behind me.

The day started off planned as lunch at our local Wetherspoons then to the cinema to see the new Hangover movie which would have been enough for me, but unfortunately for my bank account I decided to stop into the high street retailer - Primark.

         
.
Food consisted of a large double burger and fries, with extra onion rings to match. Of course these were not actually needed but temptation got the better of me not only once that day.

My favourite and best purchase of the day must go to these gorgeous new booties which will take front row pride in my wardrobe. Although these are a little higher heel than my usual type (due to the fact they don't have a platfrom) I still fell in love with them the moment I clapped eyes on them. What's better is after I tried them on I checked the price tag to reveal they were on sale and only set me back £3. Not bad for brand new heels!

photo 1-1
p
 photo 1-1
photo 1-2
With the current camouflage print trending over the last few months I figured this would be a perfect time to jump on the bandwagon and finally step into it. I have seen a large variety of camo shirts decorating the stores of the high street, however wanted more of a shirt/jacket hybrid. I required something which could be easily interchanged between the two and found the perfect one in the store today! Spending only £18 on this new addition I am extremely excited to begin styling it.

photo 1-1
photo 1-2
photo 1-3
photo 1-1
photo 1-2
photo 1-3
For a while now I have also been searching for a pair of pattern/print trousers. Hours have been spent searching the sites of ASOS, H&M and TopShop to try and find the right pair for my extra long legs! For those of you that don't know, I'm 5'11 so often find getting trousers an jeans to truly fit very challenging. But these ones fit perfectly and are a steal at only £12.

photo 1-1 photo 1-2 

If you are anything like me, and my previous post "Cleaning Out My Closet" you would know that there is no way I could have gone shopping and not come back with some form of jewellery! This afternoon I picked myself up a statement spiked necklace to go along with a simple, clean white shirt I also bought today. The shirt set me back £8, and the necklace only counting up to half of that, £4. 

photo 1-1 photo 1-2 
With the Scottish weather being unusually bright and warm these past few weeks it seemed like the best time to crack out some new sunnies and pretend I am living the high life in some place fabulous because I am not getting the chance to get away on holiday this year. Whilst updating my blog I have been researching many others and came across a large number of bloggers with round rim sunglasses. Having originally saw this on style icons Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen it was time I too joined the phenomenon. Instead of buying just one pair to test whether they would suit my face shape, I have dived in and bought two pairs. One with black rims - £2.50 and one with brown rims - £1. 

photo 1-1
photo 1-2
So in summary my lazy Sunday consisted of heaps of food, a new wardrobe and getting to see the Hangover 3 - which I would really recommend! And don't forget to watch until the very end, all of the credits. I hope to hear about all of your lazy Sunday tales. Leave me a message in the comments below, or even if you want to post your own blogs and link me, I would love to read them.

Blog soon little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment